For Immediate Release
SEMA Showcase Vehicles to be Featured at Carlisle Performance & Style
Carlisle Performance & Style: May 8-9 at the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds
Monday, March 22, 2010
The 2010 edition of Carlisle Performance & Style will feature five showcase vehicles demonstrating the newest trends of automotive modification. This past November, each of these five rides debuted at the 2009 Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas. The Performance & Style showcase vehicles run the gamut of makes and models which is a perfect representation of the Carlisle Events’ show aimed at innovation and the up-and-coming trends of the collector car hobby.
Aaron Vaccar Signature Series 2010 Ford Fusion Sport
The newest creation from the Aaron Vaccar Signature Series, the 2010 Ford Fusion Sport was designed for the Ford Motor Company booth at the 2009 SEMA Show, to promote the new, sporty Fusion to consumers from the youth market. The AVSS Fusion Sport perfectly represents the modern custom car culture, mixing luxury and turbocharged street styling.
Making its enthusiasts show debut at Performance & Style, the AVSS Fusion Sport has already received a Ford Product Excellence Award and was nominated for a Sony Gran Turismo award.
• Sport V6 All Wheel Drive Platform
• Turbo XS Custom Turbo Kit and Exhaust
• BASF Chip Foose/Canfield Customs Paint
• Air Lift Digital Air Suspension
• Nutek 20” 3-Piece Wheels/Continental Tires
• Ksport Front/Rear Big Brake Kits
• Interior: AV Seats, MB Quart/S&L Customs Audio
Fox Marketing 2010 Lexus IS350C
Fox Marketing, best known for the many award-winning cars that they’ve created over the years, continued that tradition this year by helping Lexus to debut the new IS C model with an eye-catching and mighty hardtop convertible.
Last year at the SEMA Show, Brian Fox and Fox Marketing debuted their 600-hp, twin-turbo Lexus IS F, which was a crowd favorite. For 2009, they brought their A-game again with the Fox Marketing IS C convertible. Fox gathered many of his clients’ products together to build the show-stopping green drop-top.
• Jashaan Autosport/ProCharger Supercharger
• BASF R-M Foxy Green Paint
• Yonaka SPEC II Coilovers
• F-Sport 14inch 6 piston Calipers and sport Exhaust
• Classic Design Concepts Light bar
• SEIBON Rear Carbon Wing
• iForged 20inch BASF Flat Black Sprint Wheels with Toyo T1R Tires
• AMSOIL Synthetic Oil, Filter, ATF
Mumbles Marketing 2010 Scion xB
Mumbles Marketing is a new automotive and brand marketing company headed by custom builder Peter Colello, known for building unique “one-off” vehicles seen at events and auto shows throughout the world. Colello and Mumbles Marketing continue to wow the automotive world this year with the Scion Tuner Challenge winning Peter Colello Scion xB. Highlights of the SEMA Show star include a Descendant turbo kit, an AEM controller, RC injectors, Mishimoto intercooler and a MagnaFlow exhaust system to name just a few. The Peter Colello Scion xB also features a Nitrous Express sprayer kit.
• BRS Autodesigns Widebody Kit
• BASF “Teal Blue Pearl” Paint
• Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood, Hatch Wing (Custom Carbon Roof)
• NRG accessories and Glow Shift Gauges
• Legacy Innovations custom roll cage and custom dash
• Mobile Spec Stereo and Pyle video
• Wilwood Brakes and Universal Air Suspension
• 20-inch TIS Modular rims with Falken tires
Team SCAP 2010 Chevy Camaro
Mark Abate of Sound Choice Audio and Performance built an amazing wide-body Camaro, with a twin turbo V6 expected to produce around 550 HP. Abate and SCAP have had their cars featured over the years at the biggest and best events: SEMA, Carlisle Events, CES, NOPI Nationals and many others. This year Team SCAP made a splash among the many modern muscle cars featured at the SEMA Show with the Camaro, which rides on 22-inch iForged wheels and stops with the help of AP Racing brakes. The color is a custom mix of BASF Island Sun and Heritage Golf.
• Exterior: custom SCAP wide body kit, custom stealth mesh grills, reverse scoop hood, dual center exhaust and custom spoiler
• Performance: SCAP custom V6 turbo, aluminum intake, forged pistons and rods, a lighter flywheel, stronger clutch, nitrous, and plenty of other surprises
• Interior: SCAP custom dash, massive audio system, racing style steering wheel, Pioneer DVD, navigation system, and Bluetook and Roadwire custom stitched interior
Tjin Edition RoadShow 2010 Chevy Camaro SS
Built for General Motors for the 2009 SEMA show, the Tjin Edition RoadShow Camaro won the GM Design Award for Best GM vehicle at the 2009 SEMA Show. The Tjin Edition RoadShow Chevy Camaro will also serve as the feature car on the 2010 Tjin Edition RoadShow tour. More than thirty top companies made parts for this Camaro, breaking the mold of modern muscle customization.
Several aspects of the Tjin Camaro are instantaneous eye catchers. They start with the exterior, including a custom two-tone DuPont green paint scheme, massive carbon fiber and brush iForged wheels, an incredibly low stance thanks to the fully digital Air Lift system, as well as all the subtle and clean modifications made to the Camaro's body.
• Performance: 415-cubic-inch motor with JE Pistons and K1 Technologies internals, a Vortech supercharger, BDL Automotive fuel rails, Nitrous Express set-up, American Racing headers, a custom MagnaFlow exhaust, S.P.E.C twin disk clutch
• Interior: Carbon fiber Status Racing seats, a custom one-off gauge pod featuring four Auto Meter gauges and an AZENTEK smart mirror. The stock audio components and battery were replaced with top of the line equipment from Image Dynamics and Odyssey batteries
• Exterior: Tjin Edition / Extreme Dimension body kit, fully digital air system from Air Lift, Webasto sunroof, bright red Baer calipers, brushed iForged wheels and Falken tires
The Tjin Edition RoadShow Camaro SS is certainly a head-turner. Don’t miss it or any of the showcase vehicles this year at Carlisle Performance & Style.
In addition to the SEMA feature cars for 2010, the Performance & Style event will bring to the forefront freestyle motocross stunt shows, national SPL car audio competitions, the RIX Magazine Model Search, vending area and Manufacturers Midway - home to the top names in aftermarket, custom and new parts dealers. Pile on live music, burnout and beauty competitions and special guests, and you will see that Carlisle is the place to let the world know that the movement is still alive!
For more information about the feature cars listed and to schedule an interview with the car builders, visit:
Aaron Vaccar Signature Series 2010 Ford Fusion Sport: www.aaronvaccar.com
Fox Marketing 2010 Lexus IS350C: www.foxmarketing.net
Mumbles Marketing – Peter Colello 2010 Scion xB: www.mummblesmarketing.com
Team SCAP 2010 Chevy Camaro: www.scapusa.com
Tjin Edition RoadShow 2010 Chevy Camaro LS3: www.tjineditionroadshow.com
# # #
Journalist note: Information about Carlisle Events, its event listings, auction offerings and the Carlisle Expo Center is available to journalists by phone:
717-243-7855 ext. 133
# # #